Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 28, 2010

Interesting Little Surprises.

If you scroll down a little ways you will see the beautiful cake I was so inspired to make.
Then you will see how it actually turned out!
Sometimes appearances don't matter right?
Well the bonus to that question was in my case it didn't!
The cake turned out hideously ugly, but tasted amazing!


In the middle of the baking chaos I got a little visit from this guy!
It never ceases to amaze me that every time he comes to Utah he makes a special trip up the canyon just to see me, even if it is only for an hour.
That's what best friends are for uh?

On a side note.
I love canned green beans.
I know only one other person that shares my same passion.
How interesting that for my lunch today I sat down and ate just that?
Yes, a whole can of green beans.
I am needing to eat more veggies... any of you have any recommendations for quick veggies on the go?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun!

Katie said...

I like the cake :)

Also, I LOVE CANNED GREEN BEANS, TOO!!! Woot woot! They taste way better that way...

indeazgirl said...

Your cake did not look disgusting. It looks awesome. And I think it's so so so cool that you made it. Because you know I thought about it.
On the other hand, your canned green beans look gross and mushy. But that's just me.
And he's my best friend. Not that I'm territorial or anything.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I love that you made that cake. I'm sure it tastes amazing!!

Deanna said...

I would still eat it.
Mail me a piece?
xoxoxo

Deanna said...

Wait. Canned veggies?!
I cut cucumbers and yellow and orange bell peppers and eat them all day (but usually with ranch dressing). Makes me feel healthy.
xoxoxo