And we all rallied.
For the first time in maybe 15 years... we all came together.
We cried.
We belly laughed.
We loved.
And we actually took a true to our family picture.
I have never loved anything more.
I also got to spend time with the "sissy."
I missed her and her crazy madness more than I even realized I did.
We got to recconnect this weekend and now I feel closer to her than I knew I could.
It was a wonderful and so unbelievable that we all came together and the little baby actually graduated!
He has made us all so proud.
Almost as proud as the whole family has made me!







2 comments:
love family time
...and your blog make over
xoxoxo
FUN! You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Thanks for showing the pictures to us. And I agree with Deanna- lovin the blog makeover.
Post a Comment