Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

So.
Wow.
It is day two into my favorite month of the year.
This year especially.

When I look back over the past year my mind is almost blown.
A year ago I was still in Phoenix.
Still working at LGO.
Still heartbroken.
Still healing physically.
Still trying to figure out where I belong.

Today however.
I am happy.
Healthier (minus a few setbacks and a broken tailbone).
Not as heartbroken... actually a little smitten.
(No. No one will be getting details on this for sometime.)
(I have decided that there are a few things in life that need to be kept safe and secure and happy in my little heart... and this man... whom makes me smile big... is one of them.)
And have found a place I never want to leave.
Not to mention call home.


I never could of guessed I would be here.
I had hoped.
But never would of planned it this way.
I love my jobs.
Even though, like I said I would of never gone this route.
I love who I work for and with.
They have kinda become not just friends,
but a little family.
I also am in a great place with who I am and who I have become.


I have been really hard on myself for the past few years.
I felt that I had to live up to others expectations of me.
Or rather just be someone I wasn't.
I felt like my beliefs were dictating who I thought I was suppose to be.
Not the other way around.

As I approach 27 and look back over 26...
I couldn't be more happy.
I am grateful for where I have landed.
I am also extremely grateful for those of you who,
know the ups and downs,
know the trials and tribulations,
and have stuck through with me.

It is those things that have let me be me.
I can't wait to me more open and honest and feel that much more alive in the next year.
I have some fun things planned and can't wait to share them with all of you.
So here is to not only March and the D-Day on the 18TH.
But my 27th B-Day,
and all that happy madness that 2010 will bring to the table!



P.S. I tried my hand out at sports photography? I am kinda proud.. kinda shocked.
Kinda wanna do it again.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

life is cool. live it. love it. embrace it.
xoxoxo