The last 4 days I have spent with someone who thinks I am funny.
He also thinks that I am witty.
Along with cute and charming.
Not to mention positive.
Now.
Most of you who know me,
might or might not agree with me.
Oddly enough...
I might not.
Positive?
I am on most occasions.
However.
I was rereading over my blog with said friend and quite frankly..
It was a little depressing!
What the?
So.
On account to make myself out to be who I think I really am...
My future blog posts with be
1. More funny.
2. More witty.
3. Maybe a little cuter...
(By this I mean including photos of the great life I am living)
and lastly..
4. More positive.
Because really?
Who wants to read about over emotional days that rarely happen but somehow I feel the need to blog about them anyway?
-love.
Bridget.





1 comment:
Everybody chooses to use their blog as a different forum. And somedays yours just happened to validate your emotions. Good, bad, or, of course, highly dramatic. I'm glad you've had a fun few days. :-)
Post a Comment