Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

High on the Mountain

This past week I got to get on the hill a little more than I have been.
Skiing that is.
Not snowboarding.
Kinda weird.
Kinda love it.

I also got to ride with some friends I work with who I haven't gotten to spend some fun time with yet.
Cold + Fresh Snow + Chair Lift = cute picture!
This night was also AAhh-mazing!
The next time any of you are in PC you have to try out the High West Distillery.
It is by far one of my favorites in town at the moment.
The food melts in your mouth.
Really.
It melts.


It has been a great winter so far.
Yes, I have been getting a little itch for warmer weather and so I can see the Cali again...
(love this photo of us!)
but summer will be here soon enough.
And for now I only hope that I get that many more days of ski riding in!

No comments: