
The idea of time and the reality of time has been something I have been trying to wrap my head around for at least the past 2 weeks.
I think that the older I get the more amazed I am at who I am becoming.
Yet, at the same time, I also continue to amaze myself at the parts of me that will never change.
This includes matters of my heart.
When I was 18 I met a boy.
My mom said she believed he was my soulmate.
Christin saw a few pictures of him a year or so ago and within moments said, "Where is he? Why are you two not together?
This boy is your soulmate."
Me?
Well I think maybe.
Yet again here is where time plays it's role in my life.
The reason I share this story...
Maybe because he is out there somewhere.
Maybe.
Maybe time is what I am waiting on.
Maybe not.
Regardless I have come up with an idea inspired by this girl.
She publicly writes blog posts to her "Future-Husband-To-Be."
So I think... due to my previously mentioned reckless heart I just might do the same thing.
I think that maybe this boy who is supposed to be my soulmate might just be.
He might not.
Regardless.
I would like to think that in writing my little blog he might just see it and not have to wonder so much how I feel.
If he doesn't read this than maybe the boy that they are meant for will.
All in all it might just end up being some good therapy! ;)
Therefore I have just decided that maybe I should just *"throw this out into the universe!"*
So. Here is my first letter.
Dear SM.
I heard this and thought only of you.
I hope that you are ok.
And happy.
Love. Bridge.
*In reference to this theory.... well that is for another date and time!





3 comments:
This seems a little terrifying risky.
As a side note "I am amazed at who I am becoming sometimes" too.
Heehee.
You're crazy. But I love you.
I actually keep a journal that i write for my future wife. Each entry starts with: My Sweetheart, cuz that is what she's called in my patriarchal blessing. Its fun...and pink.
Caleb
BTW, I luv your special kind of crazy...
Post a Comment