Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Little Bit of Randomness.

First.
I would like to start this blog post by saying this:
If you end a relationship via text message you are acting to childish to have a relationship in the first place and MAYBE this is one of the many reasons the relationship didn't work or I kept feeling distant or not as interested....
Just a little FYI!

Now that I got that off my chest...

So last night as I lay here resting I was thinking about the last week with Brad-O and all the fun we had.
In doing so I remembered something.
He took pictures.
With my camera.
Oooh what fun!

This is what I found!

First: Me post op! Not bad uh? I loved those pj's untill
the tie broke and I had to take them back and get different ones. Sad.
Beautiful Francesca.
She came to visit.
Twice.
And brought food and homemade jam.
Love her.
I need to see her way more often!
One of the many acrobatic positions of how Waylon sleeps!
It is hysterical!
Taking a brake while Candice was fixing my hair... long story...
Getting back to business.
Candice is a miracle worker!
This was mid way though fixing my hair!
(not the most attractive picture.. but it is funny)
How cute are these two? Brad's nephew and best friend's son.
Levi and Aiden.
Levi is Brad's good friend from high school and his son is who is adorable.
Seriously.
Tate. Brad's nephew.
Cutest little boy ever.
Day 5!
See the rice bag on my chest?
Yeah. Brad made it.
Like I said he is a rockstar!
I had mentioned (in the last post) that Brad and I made some blankets for my mom's boyfriend's little girls.
Here is one of them in her room.
I hung snowflakes yesterday all over her ceiling... my mom wanted to surprise her...
She is 8 and without knowing about the snowflakes Brad and I designed the snowflake on her blanket!
How magical!!!
We also designed this tree on the other one!
So cool I thought!
My mom loved them.
I now on the other hand hate buttons.
Look what arrived for me yesterday?
From this guy!
He sent it to me all the way from Texas!
This is most definitely one of the best things anyone has ever done for me.
Needless to say it has been a whirlwind of the past few weeks and I have had so many people whom I love do so many sweet little things for me.
When you are down and out and people,
especially people close to me.
do so much it really pushes
home what the holidays are really about.

Hope your holidays are treating you as well as mine are!


1 comment:

shirley elizabeth said...

I LOVE the buttons idea! Genius and adorable and officially stolen. as soon as I get to making something anyway.