You know how sometimes there are things in life that just make you
*POOF*
Happy?
Well these things did today and I just wanted to make sure they were acknowledged.

Super adorable note from Jake this morning.
Jake put a Sharpie on my keyring and we all know how I love Sharpies!
Re-finding my Clarence Bucaro CD and loving track 7.
Getting to go to the new gym.
Outside Magazine.
(Where the hell is my subscription Oustide? You should of been in my mailbox already this month!)
Getting to go to Provo and see this girl. I heart you Deanna!
While being down there getting to go to do stuff with these guys. Kaiizen is for the kids!
All in all today is a good day... minus the 25+ hours of makeup homework I need to do. Blah.
Oh.
I guess regarding Jake.
I have been getting a crap ton of texts about what the heck is going on with him
Here you nosy bastards.
We like each other.
He knows about the sm.
We decided that we want to have fun.
Together.
And get to know each other.
And not be super complicated.
And this makes me happy.
So there you have it.
We have no tittles.
But we do still spend an insane amount of time together.
And that is pretty much because he still rocks.
And adores me.
And deals with me being crazy.
And doesn't judge me.
Or try to change me either.
So there.





2 comments:
:)
Love you more.
If you were a guy, that'd be in my top 5 most romantice things some dude has done for me. But you're a girl....so maybe I'll make a top totally non lesbian cool things done for me. And you get the #1 spot!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment