Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dream.


"Love and doubt have never been on speaking terms."
-kahil gabrin


There are days that my dreams are so vivid I could never wake up and be perfectly happy.
Today was one of those days.
Except I don't know that it was really the dream I wanted to be having...
But the sm. was in it.
It was sad because he was struggling there just as much as he was last week when I saw him.
And really I don't like to have dreams where anyone is struggling,
especially him.

On the other hand the theories of dreams amaze me.
Me... I don't know that I have a particular theory on why they happen or where they come from I just really like them most of the time.
On the other hand then there are nightmares.
I don't have them.
At all.
Ever.
I do think that the last time I did have one I was 10 and they were contained of only colors.
Interesting?
Yes, a certain group of colors scared the crap out of me at the time but hey we all have our things.

Regardless, I love that we as humans get to fall asleep at night.
I love that we get to rest and venture to other worlds or moments in time that only we get to know about.
I love the possibility of those same dreams slipping out of their realm and tipping their toes in the reality of our day to day lives.
I like to think that it is magic.

I like to think that they could come true.
Even the dreams that are not necessarily perfect when thought about later in the day.
Just the possibility is hopeful somedays.
That hope is what keeps me dreaming.
That hope that maybe my life is becoming more like a dream everyday!

Hope you all are having wonderful days and even better dreams!








No comments: