Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fake Engagements

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Looking over all of the pictures I have taken in the past year I have found a few of them that make me laugh.

Seeing how these two are getting married in less than 2 weeks I only thought this was appropriate to share!

After taking these few photos the only thing I remember Ariana saying was, "Great Tyler! The last thing we need is one more "fake engagement" picture of us together!"
(At the time they were not dating!)

Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate at the wedding!!!

See you all in over a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bridget -

If you only knew... These pictures are actually what started the entire Tyler and Ariana unofficial dating which led to us now getting married! We'll have to tell you the story some time.

much love from the happy (mushy) couple!!