Sunday's have become somewhat of an adventure for me since John arrived.
This past Sunday was no exception.
Park City has a little market every Sunday on Main Street called the "Park City Silly Sunday Market." I have been somewhat curious of how silly it really was and decided here was my chance to get out, enjoy a Sunday morning before church, and check out what it had to offer. Needless to say it really did hold up to it's name.
I included some of the silliness I found.
Added to the silliness John and I went for a teeny hike and took a few silly photos along the way. The man is hysterical and beyond silly!
Sometimes I guess we all just need to put the stuffiness aside and act like kids again... silly or not!
This past Sunday was no exception.
Park City has a little market every Sunday on Main Street called the "Park City Silly Sunday Market." I have been somewhat curious of how silly it really was and decided here was my chance to get out, enjoy a Sunday morning before church, and check out what it had to offer. Needless to say it really did hold up to it's name.
I included some of the silliness I found.
- Aura Photos.. (Brand and Christin! Get this! Hahaha!)
- The recycling containers that included a bin for food to go in for "Potter's pig."
- And a few great pieces of headgear... not to leave out hairstyles.
Added to the silliness John and I went for a teeny hike and took a few silly photos along the way. The man is hysterical and beyond silly!
Sometimes I guess we all just need to put the stuffiness aside and act like kids again... silly or not!





2 comments:
Love it!
We need to get a bolt for my bike since the moving company lost it when they took apart a wheel- I can't wait to go bike riding again! Enjoy it.
Can I get an Aura photo?
Post a Comment