I am so in love with these new M&M's.I do realize that this post and the last are about a food product...(so what I have a sweet tooth) but you HAVE to try these! I had seen a fellow blogger post about them and immediately went on the search! If you live in Utah you can find them at Maverick! Good luck out of state...
I love them! They taste like a little bit of Hawaii mixed with Christmas in your mouth! Spend the 99 cents and enjoy the 210 calories!





6 comments:
Though 99 cents does seem like a deal, I think I'll stick to peanut butter. Or the crunchy ones . . . mmmm.
a little bit of Hawaii mixed with Christmas...LOL.
If I can find those M&Ms here in VA, would you come right away? You're right, we do need to make some good use out of that 2nd bedroom. Very good idea. Now's the time to act, Bridget.
I want to try them!!
I NEED these!
xoxoxo
Oatmeal+PB+banana+4 coconut M&M's = HEAVEN!!
Post a Comment