Years ago when I lived in Provo I had a 7-11 with in 8 blocks of my house that I almost lived in. I had a neighbor that I spent quite a bit of time with and he and I would take the most wonderful summer walks down to the Sev, get us a delicious Slurpee, and enjoy the best conversations on the walk home. I loved that every few days we got to choose from a different 8 flavors to tantalize our taste buds. I loved that no matter the day I also never had to choose just one flavor and could stack them up in my cup to my desire.
I also love that this week I have ventured down memory lane, and even though it is only Tuesday I have already devoured 2 tasty treats! Maybe you should stop in your own local 7-11, twist that handle, and experience the surprise with what will come to follow... You just might find yourself feeling like a teenager again.... or create yet another compulsive habit!





1 comment:
I don't think I had an actual Slurpee til I was in Kansas City.
Post a Comment