Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Few Sweet Somethings

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen:
I found the BEST cupcakes in the world. (Well as far as I have tasted anyway!)
If you are in need of cakes, cupcakes, or anything sweet and live in Utah you must visit this little gem:


I must tell you these little creatiions are heaven!
The flavors I got to indulge in: Strawberry Shortcake. Va-NIE-lla, Coconut,
Mint Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Lemonade, and Peanut Butter!
Love Love Love Them!
(Christin the excess photos of the shop are for you!)
Another great Sweet something is that my Sweet friend Ryan and I went to the Thanksgiving Gardens to see the Utah Symphony on Friday night!
It was such a blast!
I had never been to see a symphony play and after attending this show, I can't imagine seeing one anywhere else!
Inside of these gardens is apparently the largest man made waterfall in the western hemisphere!
It wasn't turned on due to the noise it creates but the pool it runs in to was breathtaking!
I hopefully will get to return soon to see it in all it's glory!
Last but not least this is a little something Sweet for the ladies!
Meet my new friend Kenny!
(Yes, he is going to kill me... and Yes, this isn't the best picture of him!)
This man is adorable! Loves to cook (and the food is awesome!) has a good job,
keeps things fairly clean, and as far as I have seen a total Sweetheart!
If you are in need of a hot date.. let me know... I know where to find someone!

4 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE!! And that cupcake place looks DIVINE. You'll have to take me there sometime!

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling. thanks.

and you look AWESOME in those pictures. dang girl.

indeazgirl said...

one. That picture of you in the cupcake shop is 100% adorable.
two. I. WANT. A. STRAWBERRY. LEMONADE. CUPCAKE.
three. That symphony looks awesome.
four. Oh. yep. that's all.

Deanna said...

love the boots.
xoxoxo