Sunday
Of course we went to church and I finally got to show Christin the heavenly ward I belong too! Our sacrament meeting was awesome and Randi and Chip (two of my favorite peeps) gave amazing talks that not only uplifted us but left us with the biggest smiles on our faces ever! I loved actually getting to show her all of the people that I have mentioned or spent hours with her talking about on the phone! She also loved that fact that in Relief Society they gave us snacks and we had a 10 minute lesson because we all get so chatty.
After church we were in a little bit of a deliema. It was between going to Provo or spending time in Temple Square. You see Christin has been spending all of this time doing her genealogy and the Church has an amazing facility in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to use Familysearch and associated programs so I thought, " Great Temple Square is open on Sunday we can go do that!" Not to mention Christin has mentioned she really wanted to go see the Christus and so I figured why not!
All was good and dandy untill I LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR!
So much for trying to not make people work on Sunday!
Luckily Christin has an insurance policy that covers things like this so we just waited and read until Mark came to save us!
Meet Mark.
He was our locksmith.
He also informed us that the reason he was a tad bit late was that he was busy playing the Legends of Zelda.
He also happend to be wearing a "LOZ" t-shirt.
It was funny.
Christin told him that she thought people stopped playin that game 12 years ago.
Pretty much made our day.
Being the ditz that I am in, in a mad dash of craziness that morning I left my camera at home! I know.. it almost killed me!
So for the account of the day happenings once again refer to Christin's Blog.
BUT as formentioned we had gotten nasty cupcakes at the Sugarbuzz becasue they were trying out a new baker...well to make up for it we (or I) got these:
And they were amazing!!!! No they are no Lily Jane's or Spinkles.. but I definatley won't throw them out!
Lastly I leave you all with a warning:
Lastly I leave you all with a warning:
Christin is somewhat animated when she talks. If you happen to be to close to her when she is talking and she also just so happens to have a curling iron in her hand this might happen:
All in all I can't say how happy it made me that someone cares enough about me to get on a plane and come just to hang out. I love this girl more than the world and consider her family. I am so lucky to have such an awesome BFF!
All in all I can't say how happy it made me that someone cares enough about me to get on a plane and come just to hang out. I love this girl more than the world and consider her family. I am so lucky to have such an awesome BFF!





3 comments:
Sorry about burning you.
Yay party in August!!!
:]
Whoa Whoa Whoa....you live one fun filled life!!! I checked out your friends blog, Christin...and she makes me jealous too...I think I will comment her and tell her that. AND I LOVE your blog backround...it makes me want you to design mine...AND i totally blogged again...twice in ten days? You don't have to tell me...I am an animal! lol
Post a Comment