Thanks to M. Ryan May! If I could kiss this man a million times over I would.
(Yes, this is the Ryan that was previously mentioned in other posts.)
You see... for the past two months or so I have done nothing but sit in front of my computer and dream about taking a bat to it's screen, throwing it off the baloney, or seeing if a can of lighter fluid and a match could really make it melt in under 1 minute flat.
That is until today. Bless Ryan's little Texan heart and his insane knowledge of the computer world, for now my computer is a little more bearable to work on.
*Oddly enough during this post I realized that a ton of my pictures are all screwy and no longer in folders....but that is ok.... I can fix that*
Well minus a few setbacks, it will be more bearable to work on AND in the middle of it all he has even given me some new programs that will make my life a little easier and more fun too!
In doing all of this great charity work I think that Ryan's real reason for helping me is that he is constantly telling me that PCs are better than MACs. At first he gave me some food for thought... but after a little bit of trouble and now the computer writing on my screen looking way old school I don't think he will be able to change my mind.
Therefore... yes tis been the season of giving at my house AND I am so very greatful for Ry and all he has done. Yet, I think Santa will be here closely two weeks from now to drop off one of these...HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!





2 comments:
ho ho and a Macbook Pro we will go. I wish Santa would drop one of those off at my place too. I think I've been breaking the 10th commandment for years lusting after those fine pieces of machinery...
Ok Ok Ok. So there are Mac people out there. I am ok with that. At least wait (if you can) for the new Core i7 processors. Waiting may not be a possibility though...
Post a Comment