Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lurking....

I am a bonafied creeper.
When it comes to blogstalking I am a psycho.
Not so much facebook. Just blogs.
I am so envious and somewhat in awe of other people's lives and what they are doing.
I love to see others creativity and experience how they all express themselves.
I also love to pursue old roommates/people in old wards and see what they are up to!... this is where it gets creepy.
Sometimes these people... well didn't exactly like me. Or I them... mostly them not liking me. (I am an acquired taste to most people... this much I have learned in my life.)Regardless... I still think some of them are so cool. I also think that some of the things that they do are even cooler. Then there is instances like this one girl (who hated me cause I dated an ex-boyfriend of on of my past roommates she was friends with... opps!) (Be fair I didn't know when he and I started dating)... she has AMAZING style and I am so envious of the things she puts together.

How nosy is that?

Anyhow... by doing so I also come across some really neat people and some crazy insane blogs!

The gem of the day is this one!

Ohhh how I wish I could sew! That is going to be added to my list of things to do before I die.
She is amazing and the things that she does are so creative! (Polly... this blog has your name all over it!)

Like I said... I am a creeper.... But I guess it isn't such a bad thing if in doing so I am inspired to do more in my life and maybe step it up a notch!

5 comments:

Madison said...

don't worry, we all stalk. and wow that is the coolest blog ever. When I am a cute little homemaker i will have to learn to make clothes for myself and my kids like that ;) we can learn together!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I like to blog stalk too! But it takes a long time. Send me the good ones and you can be creeps together. No really, I want to see the first girl's blog. Send it to me via facebook? KTHX

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

ALSO - I've actually looked at the blog you linked to! I was looking for fabric flower tutorials and stumbled upon hers.. You are great.

Kate said...

I do that too. But I figure that's why people have their blogs private or not- if they have them public than more power to us! In fact, you are probably even wondering why I read yours, considering I don't exactly know you well... WELL- I get a good chuckle out of the funny stuff you post, and the more serious stuff gets me thinking about whatever it is you're saying you're thinking about. Make sense?? So here's to cyber-stalking... at least we're not on Myspace.

John said...

from one lurker to another!:

http://hatedigdontget.blogspot.com/2008/09/dig-nooks-and-crannies-of-internet.html