Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Everything's Better in Texas... and Arizona

YOU....

WILL NEVER BE THIS....
So give it up already....

If only this sweet gem of Heaven were here in Utah my life would be complete...
Christin... Have your freezer stocked and loaded. See you in 3 days.
It will be glorious!
I love Texas.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

fully loaded in Tulsa, Oklahoma also!
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

It's just not even close. I can taste it already. (Ok, so I can taste it whenever....)

Shea McGee said...

yay texas!!!

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Love Texas! Wish I was there!

Lauren Pomeroy said...

Blue Bell is the best Ice Cream ever!!! We are planning a trip down to Brenham to see it made! By far the best thing in Texas!

Melinda said...

Hey Bridget,
I just started blog stalking you and have been "catching" up in spurts - I saw you're a blogstalker too so I thought you might understand. :) Anyway, TOTALLY agree on the Blue Bell...I don't know how I lived without it =)