Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 25, 2009

Way To Stick My Foot In My Mouth


Hopefully I did it for a reason...

I shared this story today about a moment today to win a photography sitting with my one of my favorite photographers! (who is also going to do our engagements)

Today as my sweetie and I were getting ready to plan the day I somehow realized that all of the things I wanted to do/the places I need to go were closed. In a moment of frustration I pouted and said, "I hate Memorial day." In response he said, "Thanks." Not even two seconds later I had realized I told the love of my life and future husband that I didn't care about our armed forces...not something to say to a man who severed as a Marine for 8 years! Opps!

Pray Matt Clayton took some sympathy on me and wants to help me make it up to Bran!

2 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

8 years?! HOT.

indeazgirl said...

Can I just tell Matt I'll fly him down to come see me?