
AND I DID NOT DIE.
One goal Brandon and I have in our lives is to never "let ourselves go" and another is to always support each other in being physically active. Deciding this together and knowing that our physical activity in "other ways" is extremely limited we have decided to start doing something about it now. (Not to mention we both want to have somkin hot bods on the day we say "I Do.")
Therefore this morning instead of going to Olympic gym.... I ran with the Marine. Yes, most of you know I like to run... and I am not that bad at it. I mean I am no Ariana Smith ;) but it is one thing to run at my own pace on my own little treadmill, it is quite another to run with a 6 ft 2 ex Marine who's strides are like 5 of mine.
I am proud to say that this morning not only did I accomplish a few mile run with the Sergeant, but I also did not walk a step! (Christin are you not sooo proud? Be ready for Tempe Town Lake in 2 weeks)
All I can say about that is "Ooorah! Semper Fi!"





9 comments:
i'M really liking these frequent updates...it gives me something to do! :)
physical activity in "other ways" is limited...what does that mean???
I am so proud. But I am not ready to run. I don't care if I am donning a wetsuit in Ireland.
Test to see if I can post a comment
Okay Bridget. So you know I don't have too much experience on blogs but I wanted to send a comment to agree with Camille that I really like your updates too! Deanna - I love the question! Yes, Bridget please do tell...haha. Just kidding. New Years isn't that far away!
-Always Faithful (Brandon will get it)
Hahahaha! This post makes me very happy. :]
It's so much easier to get motivated to workout with someone else. Because even me, who LOVES to run, did NOT want to go to the SRC today. I may or may not have thrown what could be called a small temper tantrum.
But Tyler loves me and cajoled me into going. And I love him even more for it. Men who support physical activity get 1000 bonus points in my book.
You looked really hot out there running! You are a hot tamale!
You guys already have goals? Matt and I are on 2 1/2 years now and I'm not sure if we have goals. Ha!
Your lucky he didn't try to kill you running for that memorial day comment! Glad to hear your out having fun with the rest of park city running around!
Love ya!
J-money
Post a Comment