ARG!!! Now I can't stop looking at your blog! That is a fine man...and from what I'm hearing he just keeps gettin' better and better.
men in sexy sweaters in MAY. NOT FAIR. at least John is back. And he smells like chocolate.
I used to think the song Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace was SUPER romantic because it says: I miss your purple hair. I miss the way you taste.xoxoxo
only you and my sister could justify a bag of m&m's by placing tomatoes next to them in a bowl.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ARG!!! Now I can't stop looking at your blog! That is a fine man...and from what I'm hearing he just keeps gettin' better and better.
men in sexy sweaters in MAY. NOT FAIR.
at least John is back.
And he smells like chocolate.
I used to think the song Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace was SUPER romantic because it says: I miss your purple hair. I miss the way you taste.
xoxoxo
only you and my sister could justify a bag of m&m's by placing tomatoes next to them in a bowl.
Post a Comment