Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

SHUT UP!

Today was the best day ever!

First: It was my Sweetheart's Birthday!

Happy 29 Babe! Here is to 29 being the best year of your life!
And to all of the years we get to look forward to!

Second. Do YOU SEE who is in this picture? J MONEY AND CHRISTIAN!

These two... or three... or mostly just J pulled off the greatest surprise of my life! No kidding he got me so good.


Today out of the middle of nowhere I got a phone call from Christian saying that he was going to be in PC and he was wanting to see if I wanted to go and grab lunch with him and his girlfriend! I was on my way back up to PC from SLC and they told me to meet them at a pizza place in town and I was so stoked that in the process of driving there I called both John and Brad and Brandon to scream how excited I was that someone from home was here!

Pulling up in the car and slightly driving up/parking on the curb I get out, lock the door, and hear, "Mam, you can't park there." I look up and who do I see?

JOHN FREAKIN VIZZARD! That is right! There he was one of my best friends straight from the AZ here in the PC.
All I could so was scream at the top of my lungs, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I was in complete shock! I could not believe he was here and for a matter of weeks have been planning to come up and surprise the crap out of me! Come to find out that even Brandon was in on it too! All of a sudden it felt like it was MY birthday and not Bran's. He and John has schemed and planned and really it was the sweetest thing that anyone has done for me! I can't believe they got me so good.

So for the rest of the day I got to spend it with two of my most favorite men in my life. We had Cafe Rio, showed J around PC, and just had the best of conversations! In the process we also got to see a moose and play dominoes! Talk about a laid back good night with people I adore!

Really after the surprise they pulled today... Brandon has set the bar high for himself...
And really..... I can't believe this! SHUT UP!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for happy surprises!

indeazgirl said...

I love to see you two in Park City together! It's like "oh.. .oh.. oh.. those are MY two friends! Look at them having fun! Thats such a cute town! They are so happy and excited!!
Oh, it was such a fun surprise. I'm glad it was a blast!