Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today I Have No Lows...

Only Highs!!!
Every night I have made it a habit to go over my low point of the day and then end my thoughts with my high. This way I make it a point to see the good I have in every day.... no matter what. Today however had no lows.... Here is a taste of the great things I had in my day today.
  • Buying my first bridal magazine with Bran and him getting as excited as I was!
  • Cruising PC with J and showing him where I call home!
  • John admitting that he could live here...well at least 6 months of the year.
  • Coping some sweet gear for John to give to Christin!
  • Having our first "official fight"
  • Having our first "official makeup"
  • Realizing how bad we both want to fight and make up together....forever!
  • Seeing that no person has ever loved me more...and wants to prove it everyday of my life.
  • Grocery shopping and seeing that we can't live without the same food in our cabinets.
  • Buying a Crockpot together. (Ha ha can't wait for dinner tomorrow night!)
  • Dancing in the living room!
  • Cooking dinner while Bran read on the couch!
  • Turning on his ipod while he was reading and seeing that he loves early 90's music just as much as I do.
  • Loving that he was worried about the type of music I was going to hear when I did so...
  • That he has "Heaven Has A Place on Earth" on his Ipod and is extremely proud of it because it reminds him of his sisters....
  • Having us both sit on oppisite couches and happening to glance over at the same moment to tell each other we love the other.
  • Laughing. Through everything. At everything.
  • Realizing that today...even though it was full of a bunch of tiny little things... was the greatest big thing becasue I have not only someone, but Brandon to share them all with me.

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

So my memory of "Heaven is a Place on Earth" is being six years old and singing along to it in my friend Kim's bedroom in Florida. Oh, how I love Belinda Carlisle.