
We all know that Cannon commercial with Maria Sharapova's dog talking to her.... today I felt like the dog. I am way better with snapping pictures than I am at playing tennis.
Yesterday I did all I could to muster the strength and imagined talent of any tennis star I could imagine in order to keep up with Brandon and Riley on the court. This was not an easy task!

I am no tennis player that is for dang sure. I played in high school about 10 years ago and I have a slight fascination for Andy Roddick but that is about as far as my passion about tennis is concerned. Fortunately for me that is NOT how Bran feels, needless to say he is extremely excited to be able to attempt to play with me on a more regular basis. (Me being the one who is attempting to not make a complete fool out of myself)
Regardless of my skill and talent... check out what it the view is on the courts... Yes, really this is where I live!!!


So after my hand had given up on taking pictures
(there are not really any that I am to proud of) I decided to cruise around the park and check out what it had to offer.
In about two weeks Brandon's sister Ashley and her son Hunter are going to come out to Utah to visit and I desperatly want to do a shoot with them... and after seeing this park today... I FOUND THE PLACE TO DO IT! Check out how cool this park is! Look at the little tractor!!!(Christin... YOU WOULD DIE! They even have cute trash and recycle bins AND the nicest park/public restrom I have seen!)




6 comments:
check out those sexy tough girl arms, Bridge!
woot woo!
look at those guns!
ok, so I love the tractor! And that view is amazing!
Deanna and Shea are right! You look buff! Oorah!
By the way Bridge, anonymous is my (Sarah). I don't know my password anymore to log in...LOL.
Sarah
The picture of you guys kissing? TOO CUTE. I think it might be illegal.
Post a Comment