Growing up as a child and well in to college I have always loved going to the library. I love to read and get lost in a world created by someone I have never met, a person who can take me to a new place I never dreamed of going. I love being surrounded by books. I love smelling the paper both old and new. I love opening a book that even though it has been shelved for years has never been read. I love how the library is always an inviting place no matter where you live. That there is a place you can go and be entertained where you can get lost for hours in all types of media and great works of literature.
I do not like that because my stupid internet doesn't work at my apartment I have to go to the library out of necessity instead of desire. That I instead of getting lost in the shelves of far away lands I am perplexed with faces that my neighboor is making in his faraway land.I have noticed that it has almost killed my want or need to venture to the library for anything other than free wi-fi. What is my world coming too?
*On a side note does anyone have any good book recomendations?





2 comments:
A German dude once told me: make love not internet.
PS reading is cool.
Rattled by Christina Coppa
Post a Comment