Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Has Made Me Itch For My Camera


For those of you who don't know... I love taking pictures. I love it and have absolutely no training or experience whatsoever!

Spending the past week in Utah I have gotten some new opportunities to have some different lighting and backgrounds in my pictures... they have been interesting to say the lease... here are a few of my favorites!























After our trip... it is official. Bannon and I will be leaving May 15thish to move to Utah! Home sweet home! He might be a little behind me in the move but needless to say the family will be in the mountains for the summer. Not the 110 degree heat!

I can't wait to see what the summer brings! Hopefully I will get into some photography classes this summer and we will then see where these photos go!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Nice shots. wish I was in some...sure miss youtah.
xoxoxo

The Burdo Family said...

Wow, love the pics of Bannon on the trampoline!! Hope you had a great trip and congrats on you moving back to Utah, I know you were happiest there.

Shea McGee said...

these are fabulous! ps. good to hear from you...now I'll have to start stalking your blog!

Meghan and Randy said...

You look like you have some experience in photography! They look great- I love the one of I think it is Bannon in the sky with the blue clouds. Congrats, once again, on moving to Utah. BUT- I have a request! You should move May 17TH instead. :)