Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Love... The Beehive State

As of now it is officially SPRING BREAK!

I will be spending it in Park City/Salt Lake with Bannon (the little brother) and Greg (the psudeo boyfriend) and I am so ridicoulsy excited I can't hardley stand myself.

A few things about Utah that make me love it so much:
  1. There is water there. Not just random little lakes, but also tiny rivers, a "great" lake with salt, waterfalls, and the white frozen kind.
  2. My friend Gus Gus and his Argentian attitude.
  3. Pudding on the Rice and Happy Sumo.
  4. Temple Square.
  5. The fact that I lived there for 6 years and it is more of a home to me than any place I have ever lived.
  6. Matt and Josh get to hug me when I am in Provo.
  7. I get to wear really long shorts and no one makes fun of me.
  8. It is green. There is vegitation. I can smell the trees and roll in the grass.
  9. The fish tacos at Wasatch Brew Pub. Oh yum.
  10. The people. Even after hosting the Olympics, it was all over the media how nice the people in Utah were. They are, and I love them.
  11. The Church. (Kind of goes hand in hand with #4)
  12. You get 4 seasons. Not 2.
  13. I can wear scarves in March. Not shorts.
  14. Things shut down on Sunday and the whole world there feels like you are in the 1950s again.
  15. Some of the best memories I have in my life have been from living in Utah!

I am so excited to get to see so many old friends and catch up... I am also excited to be HOUSE HUNTING! That is right. Come May I will no longer live in Arizona.

My WHOLE FAMILY is moving to Park City over the next few months. I have never been more happy about anything in my life! Miracles do happen! Prayers are answered...sometimes just not in the time frame you want!

So here is to this week! I will be boarding all week, going on a few dates , and getting to see some of my very loved ones! I can't wait to show everyone all of my adventures!

Get ready Beehive State I'm coming home!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm so jealous. Wish I was there to see you!
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

I can't believe your whole family is moving to the land of Mormons. But I am sosososo happy for you.