1. Bread
2. Rice
3. Applesauce
4. Bananas
5. Plain Noodles
You ask why? Well after a month of puking after every meal we have finally figured out what is wrong with me. Gastritis! With a teeny bit of resurfacing mono and a cold. Lucky right! I know you are jealous! I could go in to a bit more detail but I will spare you.
Here is a few pics of some things that have made me laugh the past week or so of being on lock down in my house.
To entertain myself instead of doing homework I have opted for facebook, reading, and painting! I am an awful artist but as said in a previous post I love it. For some reason I love to paint trees. This picture is for my friend Phil. The entire time I was painting it... I just thought about him. So as soon as I see him next it will be his.
Everyone! Wish me luck! I know I am on no ABS Diet (Go Christin!!!!) (And John!!!) but I have lost 8 lbs! I am not worried about the weight but I do want to start feeling better!





2 comments:
So this graduates meal...mac & cheese mixed with chicken noodle soup? Whose idea was this? Gross? Probably the same person who ground up turkey for babies. yuck yuck yuck. Speaking of which, I need to go buy some bananas.
It amazes me just how many people are sick right now. All over the country!
The thing about this Abs Diet and being sick and that it seems like such a waste to eat healthy 6 times a day and then lay on the couch and rot. I don't know if I lost any weight this week (and if I did I'm sure it was muscle :o( ) but maybe I took in enough vitamins to be healthy faster. I hope.
Feel better soon.
Have fun tonight with the braver ones.
cc
Feel better, baby!
xoxoxo
PS wish I could be on a liquid diet...lost some poundage when my face was broken.
Post a Comment