I have been sick.
It is not just this little cold, or a simple 24 hour flu. It is a miserable gut aching, vomiting inducing, can't eat anything but popsicles monster living in my stomach. The worst part is is that it is everyday all day and is not going away. I pretty much want to gut myself morning, noon, and night.
This being said my friend Greg, also proclaimed my "Pseudo Boyfriend"* decided to help me get out get some fresh air... and then maybe get something to eat! (Eating that is in hopes that the food its self would not make a reappearing act later in the evening.) I was ecstatic! I also thought that since I hadn't shot in a while and had the opportunity I would bring my camera along and enjoy the 70 degree evening we were having. In doing so, I didn't get any shots I wanted. After returning home tonight I realized I had a smudge on my lens.... ggrrrr. Sadly I accepted I did get a few of Greg that I don't mind, none of the Temple which is what I was shooting at. ( I am making a really cool art piece of it! Stay Tuned!) So here are the few I kind of liked... ..
Moving on! After shooting Greg decided that we should go to Cafe Boa for dinner. Now I was so hesitant due to the thoughts of vomiting it all up when I was done but I decided to suck it up and enjoy what I could.
OK! SO...Despite feeling so ill dinner was really neat!
It is this quaint little place off of mill that was uber chic and our waitress was hysterical. She actually used to work for the company I do now and had more than enough to say about it! The food was really good. We had some shrimp, and a cranberry ravioli and meatballs with spaghetti! The atmosphere was really neat as well. I would recommend it to anyone with one caution. It is kind of priced high. I don't know if the prices are worth it but every once in awhile it is nice to treat yourself.All in all it was a nice evening. Sadly enough though... Cafe Boa and my Pseudo Boyfriend couldn't help me keep my dinner down. Oh sad.... hopefully we will find the cure soon!





1 comment:
Cafe Boa looks beautiful!! I'm sure I would love it. And Randy sure looks nice. I hope he gets some crack soon. That's freaking hilarious.
Post a Comment