A few months ago I posted that I had been "missing" due to my life careening out of control! Well all things (outside of school) have been grabbed by the reins and and are now held on to tightly... this including MY APARTMENT! Now, don't get to excited for I am no where near finished but I would say that I have made a few improvements that even Martha herself would be proud of!
First off... this is what a little cornor in our living/dining room looked like:

Lovely wasn't it?
Now with a small improvement the corner now appears in this way!

I do realize it isn't much... And we are still trying to figure out where to place the bikes and the final plan is to make this a "Cozy Corner" for reading and scripture study and such... I am now on the hunt for a few good comfy chairs! And a killer lamp/chandelier! Anyone have any ideas?
Second... I finished my bed! (Minus the headboard) Yes when you see it (all you married people) keep in mind, I DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE. So YES it is OK that that it is tiny and small... but it is just for me so it is perfect!

So there you have it. My mom says I have no taste. I dated a boy once who said he wouldn't trust my decorating (rude right?) And I have had at times, moments where I have asked myself, "What was I thinking?" But for now I am feeling inspired and all I have to say is, "Hey Martha! Watch Out!"
3 comments:
cute but where'd the cool panel paintings go that were in the corner?
xoxoxo
Where is the original Bridget artwork hung?
I love your bedspread! I have a bedspread fetish and always end up buying very basic bedding.
Crys,
I gave it to Kevin. I actually painted it for him because he just bought a house and had bare walls everywhere! So my first is also his! Awe...
Post a Comment