Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All You Need Is Love

Don't worry guys, after that last post I have climbed my way out of the hole I was momentarily stuck in and have surfaced back to normalcy. (Well as normal as I get anyway) The past few days brought some really great moments that helped me appreciate life yet once again.


First being Captain Crunch with Berries. I didn't realize how much I loved it until it was $2 a box at Wal-Mart and I couldn't resist! I usually go for Lucky and his Charms but some how this week the Cap'N just stole his way in to my heart. The best part of the whole experience is when the bowl is almost done and the cereal is perfectly soggy! Makes my whole day!

Have you ever heard of Sprinkles Cupcakes? If not... that sucks for you! They are the most wonderful thing created in the world of baked world of cake deliciousness! I like to tell everyone that they make me moan! There is nothing but truth to this statement! They are Heaven in a box and in you get to a bigger city such as New York, LA, or Phoenix stop and try a bit of this bliss! Thank you John for having a birthday and giving us all an excuse to buy as many as we could stuff in to our tummies!

At this moment in time I am struggling to find new music that actually captures my attention and makes me actually want to listen to it! Most of what I believe is played on the radio now a days is crap. Yes, I said it crap. I know some of you out there believe that Chris Brown is the next best thing to come across our sound waves... but I have to strongly disagree and think it is all just crap.

This on the on the other hand isn't. (Yes, very unexpected.)











Buy it. Listen. Fall in Love.



5 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

That last picture is adorable! You guys are so fun.

Annie said...

If you are looking for new music I have a decent amount of artists that aren't well known but still have some great tunes.
I could burn you a couple CDs or just suggest some artists for you to look up. :)
Here are some artists [specific songs I like from them]:
The Last Goodnight
Jets to Brazil [start with Sweet Avenue]
Cute Is What We Aim For
The Hush Sound
Shifty [Slide Along Side]
The Maine
Hit the Lights
Jer Coons [Speak]
The Morning Light
The Republic Tigers [Buildings and Mountains]

One way I find new music is that each week iTunes has 1 or 2 free songs for download.
Good Luck! and yes Jason Mraz is Amazing!

indeazgirl said...

Three new loves for this week:
AZ-88
Jason Mraz
Bella

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Soggy cereal?

eeeeww. gross.

Deanna said...

I dig Jason Mraz. His earlier albums are amazing. I'm not too hip on the American pop culture right now, but I've heard that I'm Yours is on the radio. LOVE IT... I wanted a friend to fly out and go see him perform in Germany or myself fly to London...but it never worked out. So sad.