Here is for honesty.
I am a mess at the moment.
Most of you know I struggle with staying whole. Most of you still accept me for who I am and I love you for that.
I am trying to overcome my issues and heal my very broken heart.
It is hard putting the pieces of the puzzle together when you don't know what the picture looks like.
I wish this wasn't the case. I wish the Lord knew that I am not this strong. I wish He knew that I really can't handle it anymore. I wish I did not have to explain myself so much and I wish that I did not feel so alone in the day to day little battles I feel I am fighting.
But I am still trying. And for those of you who think I am crazy or a nutcase. Put yourself in my shoes and see how well you do.
For those of you who have had to defend me. Don't. No one is perfect including me. As well as the person passing the judgment.
For those of you who try to understand thank you.
For those of you who haven't given up on me despite all circumstances I know who you are.
For those of you who have, I know who you are.
For those of you who love me despite everything....
I love you too... even though I am not so good at expressing it sometimes.





5 comments:
Don't really know what's going on, but I love you! You know where I live if you need anything.
He knows (Proverbs 3:5-6). We are given trials to test our strength. There is a difference between enduring and enduring well. You are strong. BE strong. And go eat a fish taco...that'll make you feel better. deanna loves you.
xoxoxo
Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have our crazy moments, and moments where even those closest to us wonder what in the heck we were thinking at the moment. That's what our 20's are mostly for, I think. Just know that there are a lot of people in your life that are pulling for you- who maybe can't put themselves in your shoes, but who are more than willing to put their own on and walk beside you. Love ya girl. cc
We all have our own moments of "crazy". Mine come in the form of super crazy emotions, but I am ok with that. After I stopped hanging out with the fake and phoney people I use to associate with, my life got so much better. All the drama and stress were gone. I wish I was there to help you through whatever this is that you are going through. You are an amazing person and I love you to pieces.
Diana
Me too! What they said!
Post a Comment