Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend Warriors



FYI.
  • Going out dancing with 5 Mormons is a better experience than being with a bunch of drunks!
  • Love the new friend Laura.
  • Love the new friend Shane who could not take his eyes off of the new friend Laura.t
  • Don't know what I think is more fun... Brad or the red couch at Brad and Christin's house. They both are cozy and comfy. Both are full of color. Both are a good place to cry/laugh/sleep. Both live with Christin.
  • Playing softball = Finding muscles I never knew I had.
  • I am the worst softball player ever even though I never struck out.
  • I am a great pitcher.
  • The kid that was catching laughed at me and told me that I would hit in to a triple play... I scolded him. I then hit right in to a triple play. Rude.
  • Ariana and I both are great athletes... but not when it comes to this game. And the ball is not that soft. We both agreed and it only brought us that much closer.
  • I love these fall weekends and all of the adventures that they entail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bridget:

it makes me happy that I am not the only person who is not so great at softball. and it makes me laugh every time I think about the triple play.

ariana

Deanna said...

Hooray for sober Mormons who everyone thinks have been drinking because they are up dancing on tables and so much fun!
xoxoxo