Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Here Comes The Bride"

So Sarah's wedding was almost over 2 months ago and here are some great pictures I have yet to show to everyone! It was so wonderful to see the girls and see what great little mommies they have all become! I am sure I will get there someday! I am so lucky to have all these people in my life and to get to share all of the things that I have shared with them!




It was such a sweet ceremony and in a beautiful church!





I love this one of all of the girls! They all looked so great!



Little Riley Burdo relaxing! He was so cute in his little outfit!





I have never seen Sarah look so girly and we all loved beautiful she looked!






The best part of this whole day was being with all of these girls! I don't ever get to see them and they are each so special to me! I have so many memories with each of them growing up that I could not have ever imagine them not being there!












Crystal, Ryan and Riley making a hysterical face!




Grandpa and Grandma Watts with Riley! Soooo Cute!





Their first dance!




Out of all of the pictures this one of Sarah and her dad is my favorite!

1 comment:

NYStateBeauty said...

That's a beautiful church!