Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day


Have you ever invited yourself to do something and it ended up being one of the best things ever? Mike and I were chatting via facebook and he mentioned that he had put a trip to go spelunking and next thing I knew I was committed to being at the house at 6 am Labor day morning to throw myself in to a cave. It was intense and so much fun. The only thing really missing was a boy that I could "go get lost with."




Another great thing about this trip to Pepper Sauce was getting to hang out with Madison. She is a girl in my ward whom I adore and basically lives at In and Out. Let me tell you I now have a great respect for the restaurant and now even more so that she told me all about their "secret menu."

No comments: