Well this week (Monday night) I was pleasantly surprised. I think that it must be difficult to try and think of new creative date ideas to impress girls and yet come across in the best way possible. So here is the story. There has been this boy I have a little smidgen of interest in and due to his busy schedule and our opposite work times we have found little time to actually get together to do anything. Alas Monday night was free and we both took the opportunity to finally get to see each other. The catch was was that he had to come up with what we were going to do!
I am not going to lie. I got a little worried when he said, "Do you want to help me do something?" To which I responded, "Sure." Thinking, "Oh Great." This was not the part that worried me. The part that worried me was when he then said, "Great! Put on something you can get wet in!" Now as most of you know I am no Cindy Crawford. Nor in a bikini do I resemble anything close to a Victoria's Secret Model. So here comes the worry of being out with a SUPER cute boy and half naked on our first date. Talk about putting it all out there!Regardless of my hesitation and internal debate on wether to wear my paisley one piece or patriotic bikini I dug up the courage opted to show him all I had and threw the bikini on with every bit of confidence I could find.
About ten minutes later he pulled up black hat, smelling delicious, and looking like he was ready for an adventure. Little did I know that this was more of an adventure than I had anticipated. He had been out of town all weekend and I am assuming offered to help wash his brother's truck which he was driving and putting the pieces of the puzzle together needed help getting that truck all shiny and clean.
10 minutes later we pull in to a car wash and I hear him tell me to "take off my clothes!" Minutes later we were swimming through a automatic car wash in the bed of the truck and it was AWESOME! I am not going to lie this was totally unexpected and such a blast. I have secretly always wanted to go through a car wash but never actually did it! There is now one less thing I have to do in my life!
After this I could only think, "Now What?"
Does this look familiar?

He took me back to his house which had a pool that yes, resembled the pool at the Playboy Mansion. It was equipped with a slide, rope swing, diving board, and yes even a "grotto." I was in awe. Being a fish most of my life I felt like I was born to swim in this pool! After conquering the rope swing and splashing around a bit we realized he had to get up really early and that it was time to get going home.
Needless to say... this date was amazing. It was creative, spontaneous, and oddly enough achieved getting me in to a swim suit without the need of altering drugs or alcohol! (See these Mormon boys totally know how to do it!) As for the boy himself... I think he is wonderful and sweet and such a gentleman and not to mention is a great example of what I look for in a man... I will always see a little bit of a Playboy in him.





4 comments:
Wow, this sounds awesome! Glad you had fun :)
Love your Blog!
i seriously loled at this one. bridget you are amazing. sheesh i need a boy to take me through the car wash lol
Every car wash story reminds me of ally mcbeal. I'll have to find it..
Riding through a car wash on purpose doesn't sound all that fun but then again, I have never tried it (and likely will not). Color me old fashioned but I think the car wash would be best experienced INSIDE the car. The rest of it sounded fun and I would like to see the pool. It looks awsome. Good luck with this guy, he sounds like a wall mount!
Post a Comment