Have you ever been to Ted's Hot Dogs? Well I had yet to try this tasty treat until last night. You see... I have Mr. Jason Alder to thank for this... and now I will forever be great-"full"!
The other night on the way home he was telling me how much of a hot dog connoisseur he was and that I must try one. I didn't know however that I would of gotten to do it this week! He taught me that this is by far the BEST hot dog he has ever had. He also taught me how to order it!
First. It has to be an "All Beef Hot Dog."
Second. You must at least have their famous "Red Chili" and "Cheese Whiz" topped on your dog.
Third. To complete the feast you must order a "Loganberry Drink" and the Cheese Fries don't hurt too bad either...
Finally. You dig in and enjoy every tasty unhealthy bite of this delicacy. Thank you Ted. Thank you Jason.
I have another reason to thank Jason. You see in the past few weeks between all of the boys (that are friends) somehow it has come up what I am on a scale of 1 to 10. Basically it all started with J Money telling a friend on the phone, IN FRONT OF ME that I was about 2 1/2 scoops out of 3 in a ice cream cone. Somehow he thought that he was being all sly and incognito about it... WRONG! I full on busted him!
Now to fast forward to last night. This talk came up with Jason. I can only hope that you can imagine what nerves I was feeling out of sure fear it was on the lower end. And that this conversation could of gone south very quickly. But he very happily stated I was, "At least an 8!" This made me ecstatic. Especially since another boy in my life whom I won't mention, who's name might rhyme with Rad, gave me somewhere in the 7 range. LAME.
Therefore. A huge thank you to Jason for the sweet compliment and ego boost... and here is to being an 8 and loving the 10 I had last night!





4 comments:
Loganberry is delicious!
So once I had a roommate give me a sticker that said, "I'm not perfect, but parts of me are incredible." I would say there are parts of you that are full on tens. You're welcome.
From the friend who really is straight....
Bridge,
I had no idea you were in Arizona or I would have definitely called. I just read your whole blog (you kinda disappeared on your last one) I am sorry about you and Brad but you sound really happy now. I'm sorry I am not the best at phone calls, but I used to check your blog everyday to see what you are up to. Glad I can start doing that again. Love you and miss you!!
They're all about the sausage here in CZ.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment