Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Have Got It So Good.

The past weekend was wonderful. I spent most of it dancing, teaching, and rocking out. On Saturday night Christin and I saw Dave Matthews and it was amazing. (See Christin's blog for she actually wrote about the experience and did it some justice.) All in all the biggest and best thing I got to see over the course of the weekend is how truly wonderful all of the people in my life are. At this moment I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who are slowly becoming my family. The Carbiener's, Ariana, John, and Bradley not to mention many of the people in the ward have started to open my eyes about what love and friendship really is. I have been so blessed this summer to have such unconditional support and outpouring of love that I can only continue to be grateful. I love that Heavenly Father knows just what we need even when we fail to see it. I am so lucky to have these people in my life. They are my family. I really have got it so good.

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

I feel so lucky to have shared these experiences with you. I am so glad to have you in my life to teach me to swim, buy me perfect water bottles, and appreciate Sprinkles with me. What would I do without you??!

Deanna said...

So I started singing "I wanna know what love is....I want you to show me..." outloud at the top of my lungs as soon as I read this entry. Thanks a lot. I think I'm crazy.
xoxoxo