As I sit here to write I am laughing at myself for the simple fact that I really don't have much to say.
The past few days I have have a few really little things happen that have just made my whole week.
Examples?
One. I got to talk to a very old friend.
Like I have known him since we were 15 type of old friend.
(He has snuck into the ol blog here once or twice but I can't find a pic at the moment)
Two. In that conversation I had made the statement, "Oh well if you really want to catch up I am still blogging so you can just go and read and you will be all up to date."
Three. That made me really want to be more proactive in my updates.
I know that there are quite a few of you that always mention you know what is going on because you read this thing and there has been more than once in my life where I have gone back to use my post as references with when something happened!
I think it is really cool!
Outside of the topic of blogging, this past weekend I also got to ski a ton.
It was so nice to feel comfortable on my skis again.
Most of the time was also spent skiing with Jordy which always seems to feel like the most normal thing in my life and it was nice just to feel that way again for a few days.
On a note related to this post.
I am doing something this weekend that makes me so nervous I could puke even thinking about it!
The good kind of nervous!
Hint?
Some of them I just looooovvveee.







No comments:
Post a Comment