I love the fact that blog stalking exists.
I love that I can just see what is going on in anyone's life at anytime when it is convenient for them to share and available for me to see.
As I just posted about the end of August I got a lovely comment from Polly.
She, to this day, has been one of my most favorite roommates ever.
In her post here she mentions her homesickness and that her month wasn't the best either.
Can I just say to you Polly, I love you and can''t wait to see you!
Oh and Matt too.
I love that I can just see what is going on in anyone's life at anytime when it is convenient for them to share and available for me to see.
As I just posted about the end of August I got a lovely comment from Polly.
She, to this day, has been one of my most favorite roommates ever.
In her post here she mentions her homesickness and that her month wasn't the best either.
Can I just say to you Polly, I love you and can''t wait to see you!
Oh and Matt too.
(How cute are they?)
Also that I love our Skype chats!
AAAANNNDDD....
CONGRATS TO MS. AMBER RAY!
Can we start a fund for everyone to just get together once a year?
I love the excuse for a wedding... as long as it isn't mine! HA!
P.S. After seeing all of these photos I really am rethinking about my trip to AZ this month... mmm.. decisions decisions....











2 comments:
thanks, baby girl! :)
I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad we're still so close. It means more to me than you will ever know! Thanks for always being there for me at any given moment.
Sidenote: That multicolored cardigan I'm wearing is awesome. I wonder where it is...
Post a Comment