Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye August


Is it bad or wrong of me to say I am so happy today is the last day of August?
This month has brought more than enough for me.
Sadly I think these things (most things) were more on the half empty side of the glass rather then the half full.

Positively speaking I did find my Finn this month.
I needed him more than I knew.
What a blessing.

I am optimistic what September holds.
A 6 night river trip.
A sorta best friend marrying his best friend.
Leaves. Hoodies. Frost. Fall.
Maybe even a football game or two.

It is almost impossible for me to believe that this coming winter will be anything near as great as last but who knows... maybe Jack Frost will open a door for me rather than just trying to blow the cold air in?

Good 

1 comment:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I love you Bridget. I'm so glad we are friends. I'm happy August is over, too. I hope Finn is feeling better. And I hope you have a wonderful September! Skype soon!