Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Sundays

I laugh at myself somedays when I sit down to write a blog post and can find nothing in particular to really say.
I always have something to say.
Most of the time it isn't anything very bright and I get laughed at! 
Oh well what are you going to do?

Today has been mellow and oddly enough I really wish I was just at home lounging with this guy.

I mean he is an awesome lounger. 

Here is also a few pics from the past week as a recap! 

"TB" at the park last "Sunday FUNDAY."
He cracks me up. Seriously.


Finn and Hankster decided that it would be awesome to go run through the mud/swamp/horse pasture at 7 AM.
7. A.M.
Did I mention it was 7?


I found two bottles of my 2nd favorite types of wine from my 2nd favorite winery here in good ol' Utah. 
I then got to drink wine with my favorite wine drinking partner.


Finn likes to watch Hank get the ball.
Seriously. 
Just watches and then takes it from him! 

I did mention I love love love my hairdresser!
He is heaven!
This was a hot moment while listening to hits from the 90s!


I hope that you all had a great week! 
Now time to go watch some FOOTBALL! 

No comments: