Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Time and Moving

This week has been crazy.
Yes, I know it isn't over but seriously!

I have been moving most of the week. 
Luckily Jordy and my new roomie Gordy and our friend Pete have been a ton of help! 
It has been a ton of work kind of fixing up the former bachelor pad but it is all coming together and I am loving it! 

Also guess where I am living?
Do you know how cool it is it live in the country in the mountains?
Love it out here!

Also a week or two ago I decided I needed family photos of my boys.
The Mom does a pretty great job.
I don't know when the last time I had a photo taken of me that I have loved this much!




2 comments:

Deanna said...

adorable!
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

I love what you've done to the place..... :-)