Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home 2011 Part 2: Get The Camera Out!

The best thing about going anywhere for me is the adventure.
Even it is just going home.
I love the idea and possibility of being in a new environment and seeing what I see.
I also think that when I go home everyone loves that I break out my camera and shoot up a storm.
This year was no exception.
I am very blessed that my family appreciates my photo obsession and gladly obliges to be my muses.
Even some of my friends!
THANK YOU TRAMPAS!

Over the course of the week before the wedding I pretty much did anything and nothing I wanted.

This included:
Putting Mom in a couture dress in a middle of a field!

Hanging out out at Cornorstone Coffee Co and eating one too many great wraps!

Meeting baby Rylee...

Making Trampas feel like the paparazzi were following him around all week!

Getting to see what it is like to "break a horse."

Ace (who is 9 months old) and I are soul mates.
He made me want to learn how to ride.
Enough said.


I got to hang out at Aunt La's and listen to Big Ray sing.
(The Mom shot these!)


We all got to see Lacie Jayne stick her tongue out over 1,ooo times...

Did I mention the local celebrity yet?

Got to see new places in nature in surprising places that I had never seen..

I attempted to learn how to quilt.
This made me find a new appreciation for all those women who do it.
It is tough and I am not good with straight lines!



Oh and finally... I hung out with Trampas... a lot.
I miss the Cowboy and those fields.

Not a bad way to spend a week and seeing what I saw through my lens uh?

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

Love love love the pic of your mom in the dress in the field.