Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 25, 2011

The "UN" Perks.

Since I've made the commitment to myself to blog more... here is more... for those of you who actually read this thing.

I don't know how many of you fully know this but at the moment while I still bartend here and there I also work for Jordy.
Call me crazy.
At moments it makes us both nuts.
Not kidding.

Like today.
The coolest thing about his job is that he yes he gets a ton of cool stuff, meets amazing people, skis more than most ski bums, and has the summers off.
Then there are days like today.
Order deadline is Monday.
He had a demo last week and trade show this week.
He has about 1 gazillion orders to put in on a computer that is 5 years old (CRAPPY PC) with a 10 year old program.
The biggest "UN" perk of his job?
I lose my boyfriend both mentally and physically all weekend.

Pray for us! ;)

No comments: