Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 27, 2010

Night Owl?

For more years than I can remember I have worked nights.
Lots of them.
Long way into the morning kind of nights.
Right now it is 8:53 PM and I am fighting to keep myself awake just to make sure I actually eat my dinner.
Today I got up, drove an hour and twenty minutes to Ogden, worked, and went shopping.
(Yes, shopping. I go things for Christmas that don't fit and won't have time to return them till who knows when!)
I know want nothing more to crawl in to bed and completely pass out.
How do you people with "real" jobs do it?
How do you get up at 6, work all day, take care of kids, go to bed a midnight, and then wake up and do it all again the next day?
I am at a loss and apparently need more caffeine of Mountain Dew or something!

On another note.
Today was the first time I presented our apparel line on my own.
For a girl who loves to talk... let me tell you... 3 hours straight of talking is A LOT!
Even for me!
I did have fun though.
It is pretty easy to love what you are doing when you job is so cool.
And trust me friends far and wide... my job is cool.

This past week was a whirlwind and the holidays were nothing but good to me.
Hopefully soon I will get caught up on blogging once my work load slows down!
(ie.. Next week... Jordy goes to France and I get a teeny break before the madness!)
For now it is off to bed because I surely know that there will be not part of me that wants to be a night owl tonight!

1 comment:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

I'm proud of you Bridget!! Your job sounds amazing and I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Miss you!!