Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The British Bombshell.

A few weeks ago John and I went to see Joss Stone for my birthday!
Yes, this was my birthday present a few months later!
The venue in SLC is called The Red Butte Gardens and are amazing!
If you ever get the chance to see a concert here you must go.
It was a really great show...( for what I can remember ;)
and my favorite part about the whole evening is that everyone just brings their own little picnic setup and has just a grand time to the garden! It is like a little piece of PC in the SLC!
Hopefully I will get to see another show here again sometime this summer!

Yes, she is stunning and yes, her legs go on forever!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

fun. I love british boys (not girls) just wanted to tell you
xoxoxo

indeazgirl said...

soooo.....sooooo jealous.