So after reading this most recent blog post tonight by my Dr. BFF that I never talk to anymore,
and which she should be reminded of this blog post...
I remembered that her and the little crew that came up to my house while I was in AZ had a little photo op.
And by little I mean.
A little funny.
I love that they drove an hour to come see me.
I love that we ate Blue Belle.
I love that they helped me pack my mom's house.
Especially considering the past.
(Thats what friends do...)
I love that we exchanged Christmas presents on the 23rd day of March.
I love that I am wearing obnoxious tye-dye.
And.
I love that I loved Christin's outfit...
I loved it so much apparently Brad had to tell her when she bought it that he hated it.
Why?
Yes, because he said it looked like something I would buy.
Personally.
I couldn't be more proud of her considering that when I met the girl she still owned her Dr. Martin sandals from high school.
I love that I have such great friends that I could count on no matter what.
And that I can continue to be proud of their ever evolving fashion sense.





1 comment:
WHATEVER!! I bought my DOCS in 2004! They just look like they were from 1998.
I look so tired in those pictures. And I was. But I'm so glad we got to hang out. And eat pizza. And Blue Bell. And I love you. :-)
Post a Comment