Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PHX to the PC

So this guy is coming to visit/take care of me next week...
(Don't worry I am fine.)
Yes ladies, he is here all week.... If you are in Utah and want a hot date let me know.

I can't even explain how excited I am to see him!
I am really super lucky to have the best friends that I do.

Anyway... the funny thing about Brad-O coming is all the things that I wish he could bring from the PHX.
In realizing this I started to see some of the things that I actually miss from Arizona.
(I never thought I would say that!)
Here is the list in no particular order:
1. My BFFS.
2. Blue Belle.
3. LGO.
4. The Shopping.
(Dam them for getting an H&M)
5. Yougartini.
6. Fresh and Sleazy.
7. Trader Joe's.
8. The smell of rain in the dessert.
9. Dancing.
(I have not one friend to dance with here...sad.)
10. Red Couches.
11. Target around the corner.
12. Bike rides around the lake.
13. The Nordstrom Cafe.
14. El Encanto.
15. Did I mention my friends?

Yes, I do see that most of these items are food related.
I like to eat.
Whatever.
Regardless, seeing this list makes me realize that even in a place I hated...
there were things I grew to love.

Now only if some of them could find their way to Park City than I would be perfectly happy!
A girl can dream can't she?


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Lots of those things are in Orem... I will return and we will take advantage of them. (It's a lot closer than AZ)
xoxoxo

Meghan and Randy said...

How can they not have Traders Joes?!