Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hair UN-Do.

I think that the worst thing about moving is trying to find a new hairdresser.
I have now had 4 different ones...
and hate them all.

I used to almost love...(in more ways than one)
my old stylist.
There was never a day that I didn't get out of his chair feeling anything but beautiful.

Dear Aaron,
If you want to live in Park City I will let you.
I will cook for you.
I will clean for you.
I will even buy you a new Nikon...
I will take you around the world.
I would give anything for you to be here...
For you to be here, to be my friend,
and help me to feel beautiful again.
I miss you.
You let me know.

Love, Bridge

P.S. I love your texts you send out. They rock my world some days.

*Find more of his work here, read his blog here... or go get your hair cut by him here.!

Just so you know how bad it is... This is my hair cut today.
Ggggrrrrr.

3 comments:

Fundy said...

Its ok.. I still think that your a super sexy lady.. Even with the the puppy dog eyes and pouty face...

indeazgirl said...

could be worse. better than last fall.

Shea McGee said...

oh I totally understand the new hairdresser thing...but I think you look cute!